Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Remember that all items are shipped within 10-15 business days, and we grant a warranty of 14 days. Returns must be made post delivery within 14 days in order to secure a refund. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
2. We do not accept personal checks, money orders, or any other transfer methods of payment. We accept PayPal only for all purchases. If you have a credit card you can charge for your purchase with PayPal. If you use a credit card, your card statement will show the charge paid to: TM Moore.
3. We inspect every product for defects or damages before we ship. If there is anything wrong with the piece we will inform you and you have the option to cancel your order.
4. We ship via USPS First Class Parcel or Priority Mail depending on the total amount of your order. We do not ship using UPS or FedEx. We do not ship via any foreign transfer unit at this time.
4. As a courtesy to our customers we do not charge sales tax. Instead, we compute the tax owed from California customers and remit it at the end of the year. We feel we do not owe to other states due to a lack of physical nexus. The issue is being argued in the Supreme Court at this time and we anticipate that the result will be favorable.
5. Privacy. We do not give away or sell personal information from our customers. The data from transactions is preserved for bookkeeping purposes only. Depending on how often you visit, we may archive your data only for future contacts. Personal information used in PayPal purchase records is kept by PayPal. We do not have an opt out procedure for this.
6. Refunds. We do not issue a refund without a return. If you use PayPal to process a refund it can only tie you up for weeks, and we expect to receive the item in order to complete the transaction. We give you 14 days past the time you should have received the order, and that is really about 30 days in total. Beyond that we consider the transaction FINAL, and no refund will be issued.